When you use the Brandon Music/Divine Art on-line store, or respond to a sales mailshot, you create a contract for the sale and purchase of goods or services. These are the terms of that contract. By using the on-line store you agree to these terms and conditions and will be bound by them as will we.
1) The supplier you are dealing with is Diversions, LLC of 62 Country Club Road, Brandon, VT 05733. ("we" or "us")
2) The prices of all goods are set out on the online store product list, as are the delivery costs, and details of how you can purchase and pay. If any of these details are not clear you should e-mail us so that you are sure you are aware of exactly what your purchase will cost.
3) You can get full details of all the products by following the directions on the website, or by left-clicking on the catalogue number of a recording in the online store.
4) If you ask to pay by credit card, you warrant that the details you input are full and correct, and you agree to indemnify us against all costs expense and liability arising from any breach of that warranty.
5) FAULTY GOODS. If any goods supplied by us are genuinely faulty we will replace them or give you a full refund, at your choosing. To benefit, you must return the goods to us for checking within 14 days of purchase. We will refund your postage costs also. We will not accept liability for damage to goods caused after the goods have reached you. This does not affect or limit your statutory rights (See below).
6) DELAY IN SUPPLY. We aim to dispatch all goods as soon as possible, usually within 2 working days. It make take longer if goods are out of stock or where we have to import them. If we cannot supply your goods within 30 days of receiving your order we will tell you. You may then if you wish cancel the order for the undelivered item and we will refund any payment made for it.
7) Credit card transactions are processed by Authorize.Net secure banking services.
8) STATUTORY RIGHT TO CANCEL. This contract is bound by therelevant legislation in your country of residence; we follow British law under which you have the right to cancel your order and obtain a full refund, but to do so you must follow these rules:
a) Cancellation must be effected by specific notice in writing (including fax or e-mail) to us, within 7 working days of receiving your goods
b) If the goods supplied are audio or video products (DVD, CD, cassette, vinyl record etc) you cannot cancel your purchase if you have unsealed the goods.
c) The goods must be returned to us at your cost in perfect condition (including CD case and other integral packaging). As soon as you cancel the contract they belong to us and you must look after them until we get them back. If goods are not so returned within 30 days of cancellation we will be able to claim from you the full costs and expenses of collecting them from your home or of taking any other steps to recover the goods from you.
d) Where you have validly cancelled any purchase, we will refund your payment within 30 days.
e) Please remember that it is illegal to photocopy music. To photocopy is to steal from the composer/author and the publisher. Copying (by any mehtod including photocpy and scanning) is prohibited, You may however copy a sheet which has been damagedm for replacement purposes. Scores supplied as PDF files may be printed once only.
9) If you are not satisfied with goods or services supplied by us, you have rights under an enormous amount of legislation. All your rights are protected by us. See (5) above.
10) In these terms, "working day" excludes Saturday, Sunday and all US public holidays
11) The contract between us and you is made under Vermont Law and is only subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Vermont and federal jurisdiction
Version of December 17, 2008.